Turnkey procurement solutions
MMCS Procurement is a buying-house company that specializes in providing procurement, supply and logistics services to the international mining, engineering and construction industries.
Our objective is to offer our clients a total cost effective package, which integrates all aspects of their operations with supply chain management system. By maintaining high efficiency rates and low overhead costs, as well as effectively negotiating the cost of goods and services, we are able to deliver cost saving across the board.
We operate from South Africa and we are connected to other international supplier networks around the world. We also have distribution partners in Kitwe (Zambia), Solwezi (Zambia), Lubumbashi (DRC) and Kolwezi (DRC).
We leverage our client’s collective buying power to negotiate volume discounts on all goods and services that we supply from all parts of the globe.
Finding registered, bona fide suppliers requires thorough background checks. We reduce your business risk by vetting each and every supplier as well as assess each factory’s pricing, lead times, product quality and prior track record.
Purchasing and negotiating
- Our personalised negotiation service takes into account every aspect of your order to get the best mix of price, quality and reliability.
- We have vast experience dealing with suppliers and regulatory bodies
- We offer proper completion and adequate legal purchase documentation that are key in the procurement process
- We work with clients to ensure your required branding, specific labelling and facilitating logistics from South Africa to ship to most parts of the world.
Quality control and pre-inspection
- MMCS Procurement inspects every shipment and only sign off its release when the quality and content meets our stringent requirements
- We apply stringent quality control measures from supplier selection all the way through to goods dispatch.
- We help to eliminate risk by alerting you to potential issues to enable you to apply corrective measures
Packaging and logistics
- We package according to the nature of goods, mode of transport, security and protection against damage or loss in transit and according to regulation.
- Our export and logistics networks ensure the freight is handled in a professional and safe manner and we arrange charters, customs clearance, insurance and all the relevant documentation
- Your freight is routed in the most cost effective, shortest delivery time possible. For customers with dedicated warehouses, we work with their appointed freightforwarders to deliver the items to their locations.
Our road freight services cover all nine provinces in South Africa as well as most of Southern African countries while our international consignments are covered by our sea and air freight service.
There are a number of variables including distance and destination, as well as the weight and type of freight being transported. We would need to get specific details in order to provide an accurate quote.
This would differ from country to country however governments have attempted to keep trade open as far as possible in order to minimise negative economic impact
We are fully compliant with al COVID-19 protocols and our close work with various ports keeps us well-informed of developments related to the pandemic
We source and procure various mining and Engineering goods including consumables. However, we do accommodate other clients needs where feasible.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.